Thank you for your interest. We are always interested in accepting guest posts/articles. We welcome diverse writers and perspectives from around the world. We seek and only publish guest articles from authors with authoritative backgrounds in the science and technology categories (e.g. latest technology trend, new gadget features, tips and tricks, published authors, etc). If you believe you meet that criteria, please submit a link to your bio, sample articles and the topics you’d be interested in writing about. Please ensure your topic and article is compliant with the guidelines below.
If you are interested in promoting a site, product or other commercial service, please see our commercial relationships page.
The topic must be related to:
Tips and tricks
- Anything interesting related to science and technology.
- The article must be unique and exclusive to Technology Thrill. It must not have been published elsewhere online (including your personal blog/website) or slated for distribution on other sites.
- Secondly, when an article is published on this website then it is owned by Technology Thrill and you are not permitted to re-publish that content anywhere else, including on your own site, without prior approval from Technology Thrill.
- The article must be very well-written between 1,500 and 2,000 words, the longer, the better and if you mention any statistics, or a study or make a factual assertion in your article then include a link to that source.
- If possible (not mandatory) have at least one unique picture/graphic, royalty free or you posses copyright/license of it.
- We accept one “followed” non-commercial outbound link placed in the article. The destination page must not be on the same subject, and the link must be relevant, add value to our readers and point to a reputable website.
- By submitting an article does not mean we will publish it. We will let you know once it is released and approved.
- By submitting your article to Technology Thrill, you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing we find necessary.
- If the article is accepted and published, it will also be shared on our social media networks with our 100s of thousands of followers!
- If you are interested in promoting a site, product or other commercial service, please see our commercial relationships page.
Ready to submit?
Tell us what you’re interested in and we’ll get back to you promptly. Please email email@example.com or contact us with the following information:
Topic or article you want to write about
Your website URL (needs to be non-commercial for guest posts)
Your credentials / background (where do you have expertise)
Thanks! We will respond promptly.